People oriented computer specialist with expertise in programming, project management, analysis, software, web development, network administration, consulting and graphics seeks employment in computer field. I wish to work for a progressive, productive company and develop computer software and hardware on the cutting edge of technology.
|· Visual C++, C++ Builder, C#||· ASP, ASP.NET||· PHP, Ajax, jQuery, JSON|
|· VB, VB.NET, VBA||· SQL||· FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++|
|· COBOL||· Fortran||· AngularJS, Java EE|
|Systems / Operating Systems:|
|· Linux (CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, Android)||· UNIX (AIX, Solaris)||· Windows Server|
|· Netware 3.x - 6.x||· Apollo Workstations||· Apple, Macintosh, macOS, iOS|
|· Silicon Graphics||· Sun SPARC||· Cray|
|· Cisco, D-Link, Linksys, NetGear||· Banyan Vines||· Sony|
|· Dell||· Gateway||· Toshiba|
|· Sage Accpac, Sage 300 ERP||· Timberline Accounting||· Microsoft Dynamics GP Accounting|
|· Sage MAS 200, MAS 500 Accounting||· Sage Peachtree Accounting||· Platinum Accounting|
|· Real World Accounting||· Impact Accounting||· Microsoft Dynamics SL Accounting|
|· Microsoft Azure||· Microsoft SQL Server||· Microsoft Visual Studio|
|· Microsoft Front Page||· Microsoft Project||· Microsoft Office|
|· Microsoft Access||· Microsoft Expressions Web||· Microsoft Visio|
|· Microsoft SharePoint||· Microsoft Publisher||· Microsoft IIS|
|· Lotus Notes||· Microsoft InfoPath||· Microsoft Outlook|
|· Microsoft Exchange||· Mail Enable Professional||· Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
|· AutoCAD||· 3d Studio||· Lightscape|
|· Alias||· DesignCAD 3D||· FormZ|
|· Adobe Dreamweaver||· Adobe Flash||· Adobe Fireworks|
|· Adobe Illustrator||· Adobe Photoshop||· Adobe Premiere|
|· Adobe Elements||· Corel Draw, Paint Shop Pro||· Corel Publisher|
|· Crystal Reports||· DevExpress||· Telerik|
|· Citrix||· Norton Firewall||· Norton Ghosts|
|· Goldmine||· JIRA||· Rational Rose|
|· Advanced Installer||· InstallShield||· Team Foundation Server|
|· AWS||· Tableau||· Zapier|
|· Magento||· OpenCart||· X-Cart|
|· Vtiger||· WebEx||· WordPress|
|· PHP Storm||· Sublime||· Subversion|
|· PHP Maker Suite||· Fusion Charts||· Oracle, MySQL|
|· GitHub||· Hyper-V||· VMware|
|· Associate Degree - Computer Science - Community College of Denver|
|· Bachelors - Arts and Humanities - Colorado State University|
|· CompTIA Cloud Essentials||2018|
|· Microsoft Specialist - Programming in C#||2016|
|· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – SQL Server – Data Management and Analytics||2016|
|· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Web Applications||2016|
|· CompTIA Mobility+ Certified (cellular and wireless technology)||2014|
|· CompTIA Server+ Certified||2014|
|· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - SQL Server Data Platform||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) - SQL Server||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Professional||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - .NET Framework 4, Data Access||2013|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - .NET Framework 4, Web Applications||2012|
|· Zend Certified Engineer - PHP 5.3 (Zend ID:ZEND018997)||2012|
|· Oracle Certified Associate, MySQL 5 (Oracle Testing ID: OC1141516)||2012|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - SharePoint 2010, Configuration||2011|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration||2011|
|· CompTIA Network+ Certified||2010|
|· CompTIA A+ Certified||2010|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuration||2010|
|· Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Windows Vista, Configuration||2009|
|· Microsoft Certified Application Specialist - Outlook||2009|
|· Microsoft Certified Application Specialist - Windows Vista||2008|
|· Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Master - Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word (There are 5 certs. on this line.)||2008|
· June 2007 – June 2008 – Web Developer/Network Admin – Events and Entertainment industries programming - ASP.NET, PHP, Ajax, Visual Basic.NET, C#, Accpac, CRM Customization, Act, Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Crystal Reports, Citrix, Exchange Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and SharePoint Server for the purpose of producing and maintaining various types of client server and web based software.
· December 2003 – June 2007 – Web/SharePoint Developer – ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, Delphi, Great Plains, Solomon, SQL Server, MySQL, PHP, Crystal Reports, Windows Server 2003 and SharePoint Services for the purpose of producing and maintaining various types of client server and web based accounting programs.
· ASP.Net with C# and Visual Basic.NET Windows Forms Applications written include mortgage loan applications, robotics fuel flow monitor, contact management program, medical diagnosis program, and OCR program to store scanned information to databases.
· Visual C#.Net programs that I have written include a network modem monitor program for a publisher, Windows peripherals (USB/optical drive) access monitoring, an astronomy program and a graphics program.
· Accounts receivables programs with check information, payment history, AIA billing, invoicing and full report menus are written in Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, ASP.Net, Visual FoxPro, PHP and COBOL for electronics, photography, machine shop, and diamond companies. The points of sale programs are available in ASP.Net with C#, PHP, Visual Basic.Net with Crystal Reports and Visual FoxPro.
· Accounts payable programs with check information, payment history, check register, report menus and 1099’s are written in Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, Visual FoxPro, dBase, paradox, Visual C#.Net and Cobol for a hair salon, construction and a photography company.
· General Ledger is integrated into accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, job costing and payroll implemented for five companies.
· Inventory applications with inventory control and fixed inventory are written in ASP.Net with C#, Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, SharePoint 2013, Visual FoxPro, PHP for a machine shop, construction company, photography company, shirt company, dry cleaners and a used car dealer.
· Job Costing applications include job cost analysis, estimating, budgeting reporting, bid sheets, Microsoft Excel interface for construction companies, manufactures and electronics companies.
· Payroll applications with check register, check printing, payment history, time clock, W2s and full report menu are written in Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, dBase, Paradox, Visual C#, Turbo C and Visual C++ for a photography company and a dry cleaner.
· SQL resorts database program allows for multiple criteria searches and was written for travel agencies.
· An assortment of function key and icon activated calculators and calendars have been added to most of my programs as well as tools programs for handling DOS functions from inside my programs and to change program colors. F1 and the help icon activates on line help in all of my programs.
· 3-Dimensional CAD/CAM packages have been written as a Visual C#.Net Windows Forms Application, Visual Basic.Net Windows Forms Application and Pascal program for a machine shop and construction company.
· Project collaboration and specification store are written as Lotus Notes, Domino Web Server applications over Novell networks. Also administered/configured Lotus Notes for small companies as their main email program.
· Menu-driven AS/400 integration for a hotel chain and resort uses 5250 PC emulation and Visual Basic to access AS/400 applications.
· Help icons activate help screens in all of my programs.
References available on request.